Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hair


To me hair is a fact of life. It gets into many things; ritual, grooming, removal, etc. The only wanted hair on my body is the hair on my head. All else is unwanted. As a sissy, my goal is to keep the hair on my head at a length that i can fashion it as feminine as possible. i care for it using a good shampoo and conditioner and color it periodically with a store bought coloring kit. Both Mistress and i like my hair to stay pretty and feminine.


As far as the rest of the hair on my body. It is unwanted. At some point in time in the future W/we plan on using a more permanent solution such as laser removal but for now the ritual of shaving is being used.


i shave every other day. While showering, i shampoo my hair then rinse. i then apply conditioner to it. Afterwards i apply shaving cream to my face and leave it on. Next i apply hair conditioner to my legs rather thick. All this time i direct the shower spray away from me. i then shave my face first downward and then upward focusing attention in areas the whiskers are thickest. i then start on my legs. i gently shave the top of my toes and then shave upward from my ankles to my knees all around. Next i gently shave over my knees and then up my thighs all around. i then do my other leg. i have only been shaving upward.


i rinse and then use a wash rag, loompa, etc with a nice oatmeal/shea butter liquid body soap and cleanse my whole body. i leave it on while shaving my under arms, belly, sissy cock, balls, ass, etc. Finally i rinse thoroughly and pat dry.


Like so many GGs (Genetic Girls) and sissies i experience those painful and itchy red bumps but some things seem to help. Using that same oatmeal/shea butter liquid body soap as well as Bikini area lotion seem to help. If the areas get particularly itchy antihistomines seem to help. If i shave more often than every other days the bumps seem worse.


Even though i may get those bumps i feel shaving and being smooth is so worth it. It feels wonderful and helps me feel more girly and slavish. Body hair seems so masculine to me. Something i certainly don't like on me.


i hope this helps!


sissy girl

No comments: